Simplify consent in complex environments
With Consent Vault, ensure that your company maintains easily accessible records of consent that you can access in real-time. Focus on your core business instead of maintaining complex storage infrastructure – and quickly retrieve consumer consent history from multiple data providers, all in one place.
GET TO KNOW SOURCEPOINT’S CONSENT VAULT
- Ensure compliance
- Know that the data you purchase in the real-time bidding process was properly consented – and be able to prove it.
- Reinforce security and conserve resources.
- Fast, secure storage and retrieval of sensitive data is complex and costly. With Consent Vault, you can free up your development team for more critical tasks.
- Gather analytics on your partners’ consent signals.
- Always know whether your data providers are properly capturing consent.
HOW IT WORKS
The Consent Vault API allows you to view and access consent data from all your data providers in a single source of record. Using our API, your data provider consent strings are posted into our consent database and securely stored.
From the dashboard, pull consent records by date or source, generate reports to understand aggregate information, and provide granular evidence in the event of an audit.
Global Data Privacy Compliance
We support GDPR, ePrivacy, CCPAand other regional privacy regulations.
Implement the first CMP that can connect consumer consent signals to identity to ensure a seamless, personalized experience across properties, browsers and devices.
Use Dialogue, our CMP’s core functionality, to A/B test messaging scenarios and discover the optimum combination of text, UI, and delivery method for each audience. Track and evaluate performance with custom reports for continuous optimization.
SOURCEPOINT BY THE NUMBERS
Sourcepoint-powered messages delivered to consumers
where we have teams or offices: USA, Germany, France and the UK
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with privacy news for adtech and martech,
plus occasional company news.