[WEBINAR] What is TCF v2.2 and why is Google requiring an approved CMP?
July 19, 2023
Join Frances Hudson, VP of Product at Sourcepoint, and Sam Morse, Global Product Lead, Regulation & Privacy at Google, for a webinar all about Google’s new CMP requirements.
• The new requirements for publishers in TCF v2.2
• How the TCF has evolved from v2.1
• The benefits for publishers in using the TCF
• Why Google decided to require CMPs that use the TCF
• Google’s requirements for CMP certification
• Sourcepoint’s scanning tool available in Google Ad Manager
• Best practices when migrating to a new CMP
Latest Blog Posts
The Federal Trade Commission sent warning letters to five...
Delaware HB 154, implementing the Delaware Personal Data Privacy Act,...
How do different U.S. state laws define and protect...
Latest White Papers
The current state of publisher compliance with CCPA, and...
How to review your vendor list to mitigate compliance...
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with privacy news for adtech and martech,
plus occasional company news.